Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh look! A blog!

Wow, that was spur of the moment!
I am a self confessed nerd who loves to craft.
So I decided to make a blog (like so many others out there) to compile all of my geekery related craft for everyone out there. I have found loads of sites in this wide internet we have, and have some of my own projects to offer as inspiration.
These include knitting, crochet, sewing, beading, cross stitch, charts, and loads of other cool stuff.
If you have something you think is awesome, email me and I might post it :)
I'm up for all things geeky/nerdy/punky like gaming stuff, maths, science, internet jokes, cult tv shows and the purely random and funky.
I also have a gallery at deviantart (lillythepink57) which has some of my stuff on it too :)
I think thats it for now, time to figure out what i have to do to this thing next!
:D
Lillythepink57

No comments: